Monday, March 12, 2012

Catching Up

Wow, it's been a long time.  My one loyal blog reader told me a couple of weeks ago that she misses reading my posts.  How sweet.  Let's see.....there was lots of morning/noon/night sickness for many weeks, Christmas, and now I'm stuck trying to think of anything exciting that has happened since the last time I wrote in December.

Sadie is growing like a weed and keeps me on my toes.  Oh, I know....lots of ear infections.  Sleeping has gotten a bit better, especially her naps.  She is still waking up in the night, but at least she's not awake for hours crying like before.

hhhmmm....what else?  Lots coming up in the near future.  A few trips to my parents' house, Easter, and a little getaway for Kris and me (without Sadie - sniff!).

Looking forward to spring and some inspiration on something interesting to write about!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hooray for an update! Keep them coming!!!