Sunday, April 6, 2014

It Really Works!

You know how you hear of things that sound just too good to be true?  Are you a skeptic?  Well, let me tell you about two things that really work.  Seriously.

If you got something in the mail that said, "never buy laundry detergent again with a snap-on washer attachment," would you believe it?  "Cleans and disinfects clothes without detergent, bleach, softener or even hot water."  You would probably think - yeah, right.  But I'm here to tell you that the pureWash works.  My dear grandfather orders (way too much) stuff from catalogs and television.  Because of this, he gets his fair share of advertisements for random things in the mail.  He brought some info to my parents and told them that he just knew it would work because he's bought stuff from this company before.  ha!  So, my parents bought one to test it out.  My mom was amazed when it got my dad's work clothes clean and fresh.  That was enough to make me a believer, so we ordered one.


This is it.  The info page says that the generator produces Hydroxyl Radical Molecules which are one of nature's most powerful cleansers.  It was developed for hospitals because detergents were causing many problems.  We know how detergents are filled with chemicals that can't be good for us.  So, no more chemicals?  Save on the cost of detergent and hot water?  Yes, please.  

The next thing that really works is essential oils.  They are becoming more mainstream these days, but many people still don't know much about them.  Essential oils are natural oils from plants that have great medicinal and emotional benefits.  I have to believe that God gave us what we need to keep our bodies healthy.  For the past few months after a friend introduced me to oils, my family has been using them on a daily basis.  I am not anti-medicine.  But I like knowing that I can do something naturally first!  I apply these oils, I diffuse them, and I even take them internally.  I have been very pleased with the results I've witnessed.  And even if they didn't work (but they DO), I love the smell when I diffuse them.


This is my growing collection of oils.  If you could read some of the labels, you'd see - lemon, lavender, peppermint, oregano, lime, cinnamon, frankincense, and more!  I use doTERRA brand because they are 100% pure and potent.  I could give you a whole lecture on this, but I won't unless you want more info.  doTERRA sources their oils from plants in their native lands to ensure potency that will reap the most medicinal benefits.  Please let me know if you want to know more - I'm happy to share!

So, anything you're using these days that really works?!




No comments: