Monday, May 23, 2011

Bachelorette

OK, so I recently talked about the rut I've been in.  I haven't had anything to write about.  Well, that all changes tonight!  It's Bachelorette night, and yes, I am a fan of the Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise.  Am I supposed to be a mature adult?  Yes.  Do I believe the show really works?  Not really.  But is the show entertaining?  Very much so.  So here goes....my thoughts as the show progresses.

- the only thing stronger than the sun is love, light up my life (something like that)....oh dear, did he really just say that and not expect to get made fun of by his friends?
- Mr. Harvard/Yale/marathoner/I-love-myself....gag
- on a scale of 1-10 of how passionate I am, I am a 15, maybe 215.  GUYS!  Come on!  Really?
- Kris just joined me - loving his sarcastic comments
- if someone rapped for me or gave me a cheesy gift on our first meeting, I don't think I could keep a straight face
- dude, button your shirt and get rid of the gold chain!
- does the masked man think he's really hot or really ugly?
- I hate all the fake flowers.
- the mom on the phone didn't just say that, did she?!
- I have no words for the drunk guy.  Sad.
- the mask guy is calling himself mature - ha ha ha!  (but who am I to laugh, I'm watching this show - not necessarily mature)
- I didn't notice, is Ames wearing socks?  He wasn't wearing them in the little clip at the beginning.
- Chris Harrison's suit is shiny and his hair is stylin'

I'm sure this will be one of the most dramatic seasons ever.  

No comments: