Saturday, May 14, 2011

How Old Am I?

OK, so I really like Icees.  I like watching Gilmore Girl reruns.  I enjoy "arts and crafts".  Just yesterday I purchased tickets to go see the American Idol tour.  I'm really scared of bugs.

Yet I am old enough to have a child of my own.  I can remember when they used to say I could sponsor a starving child for the price of a cup of coffee a day - 35 cents.  I was born in the 1900s.

hhhmmmm......I guess it's time for me to grow up and act my age.  But I still plan on having an Icee this afternoon.  I'm not going to deprive myself of everything just because I'm supposed to be a grown-up!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love Icees and Gilmore Girls too. I like to play dodgeball. I can't wait to take my son to the zoo and the children's museum. Growing up is overrated!

Erin said...

I adore Gilmore Girls. Seriously ladies, we need to have a marathon, pretty sure I own them all! :o) Slumber party anyone? I think holding on to what we love as kids is so fun and makes us fun to our kids too!

Lori Lehrmann said...

I love Icees!!! Burger King (which is seriously like 2 minutes from our house) has them for $1!!! Yay!!! :)