Sunday, September 11, 2011

Inappropriate? Yes. Hysterical? Definitely.

In advance, I apologize.  I've been going back and forth trying to decide whether or not to post these.  I guess the immature and sad part of my brain and conscience won out.

But before we get to that, how about a cute picture from yesterday's fun adventure at the beach?


Sadie had so much fun!  We couldn't keep her out of the water, and she wasn't afraid of the waves at all.  Finally, we had to just leave the beach to get her out of the sun.  There was no way she was going to play in the shade of the umbrella.

OK, now to the "good" part.....

Do you see him?


Hold on....wait for him.....



And there he is.....



in all his glory!


There are so many things I could say, but I think the pictures say all that needs to be said.



4 comments:

Jen said...

Another reason We go to our beach in MI!!!!

Unknown said...

You mean you don't have male models strutting along your beach in MI? That's too bad.

Elizabeth said...

Ewwww...ha ha ha.....ewwww. I always wonder, what path brings people to a place in their lives where they think THAT is ok to wear in public?! And he probably thought he was HOT STUFF too!

(And I love how Sadie just carried on with her playing- ha!)

Anonymous said...

May I simply just say what a relief to discover
someone who actually knows what they are talking about online.
You actually realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important.

A lot more people really need to read this and understand this
side of the story. I can't believe you're not more popular since you surely possess the gift.
Here is my blog - Credit Repair Reviews