Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Life in Pictures

Kris's office

The living room.  Come on in, have a seat.  Wait, scratch that.

Stairs that should have been completed on Monday.   They might look finished, but they're not.

Our bedroom.   But where is the bedroom furniture?  Behind the plastic doorway, in our bathroom.
I know, I know, this won't last forever.  But since last Friday we've been without a place to sit, Kris and I are in the full size guest bed (until one of us ends up in bed with Sadie), our closet also has furniture in it, there is dust EVERYWHERE, things are scattered, people in and out of the house all day, Sadie feels trapped since she can't run around and play in the house.... thankfully, we are getting away next week.  That's when all the sanding and staining *should* take place.  I'm praying that when we come back, everything will be in its place - because this is getting old!




No comments: