- barking dogs
- maternity pants - they just will not stay up. I need suspenders! Actually, let's just say maternity clothes in general - shirts included. Gross.
- waiting. and more waiting.
- the fact that it's a nice day and I can't go out and enjoy it. Why? Because I'm waiting....on people, on projects, on paint to dry, etc.
- And the fact that I'm letting stupid little things make me crazy today when I have a friend who is going through things way worse than this. Who am I to complain about such things?
So, how about things that I should be thankful for today instead:
- the fact that I have dogs? uhm.....maybe. ok.
- the fact that my baby is growing and I need bigger clothes
- the projects being done around my house. Even if it requires a lot of waiting, I'm blessed to have improvements going on.
- so thankful for my strong friend and how she fiercely loves her special little boy!!