- I've been catching up on recorded television. There was a marriage proposal on Ellen. It was obvious what was going on and a bit cheesy, I thought, but it made me cry. Then an audience member was given the opportunity to go to the Grammy's. She was so excited that it made me cry.
- It is an everyday struggle to get Sadie to nap. She will be rubbing her eyes, putting her head on my shoulder, whimpering, yet she refuses to sleep. Well, she refuses to STAY asleep. I feel so inadequate as a mom sometimes - why can't I get my own daughter to take a nap?!
- Back to television....any American Idol fans? You know the young boy whose group told him they didn't want him in their group anymore? He later did poorly in the group performance yet the judges put him through to the next round? Yeah, I cried.
- I have lost my coupon organizer. My coupon organizer that held several $10 diaper coupons, a $5 formula coupon, and many others. I feel like I've lost at least $50.
- Speaking of diaper coupons, I realized that my coupons were lost as I was getting ready to go to Target today. Guess it really didn't matter today since Target didn't have one package or box of diapers in the size I needed. Really, Target? Nor did they have the detergent I wanted. Tears of frustration!
- Sadie "walked" from one end of the coffee table to the other this morning. She's growing up so quickly - I almost cried tears of happiness AND sadness over that little accomplishment.
- Back to television. We were not home Monday night, but Kris assured me that the television was set to record The Bachelor. I went to watch it this morning.....there was no Bachelor on our tv. aaahhhhh!!!!!
I could go on, but I won't. I won't because some of these things seem so petty, and you're probably wondering why I would want to cry over such minor things. But I also want to cry when I think of how great life is. I couldn't ask for a better family. I love my home. I have great friends. I have a gracious God. Those are tears of JOY!