Friday, March 25, 2011

Duh! Winning!

In my last post, it was obvious that Sadie wasn't feeling well.  When she woke up Wednesday night/Thursday morning, she was burning up with fever.  I had noticed a few bumps on her legs Wednesday but didn't think much about it.  She has such sensitive skin, I just assumed something had irritated it.  While trying to calm her down early Thursday morning, I felt more bumps on her.  What in the world?  In the light of day, I could get a good look at her....bites?  No.  ????  I called the doctor and made an appointment.  By the time we got to the doctor, her arms/hands and legs/feet were covered.  Please don't tell me it's "the pox"!  The doctor said that she WINS the prize for the WORST case of hand, foot, and mouth disease she's seen.  Great.  I know that my darling is a winner, but I don't want her winning such prizes.  Apparently she's taking her new title seriously and to the extreme, because it seems that more blisters are showing up by the hour.  My poor baby is miserable.  And so am I.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Your title made me laugh, but I am anything but laughing at this situation. Poor Sadie Anne. Not fair!