- Sunday - flat tire, thankfully at home, Kris was working and couldn't change the tire, so roadside assistance showed up at 8:30 p.m. to fix it.
- Monday - took the tire to shop, they fixed the wrong tire (long story), had to wait longer for them to fix the correct bad tire. In-laws came to keep Sadie while I went to a doc appointment.
- Tuesday - I honestly don't remember what I did Tuesday morning, but I know I got out of the house. The washing machine died, I spent the afternoon checking the breaker, all the outlets, etc. No luck.
- Wednesday - took Sadie to "school", went to Target and grocery store, came home with a migraine. Waited around for someone to come look at washer. Picked up Sadie. Visited someone in the hospital, came home sick (from headache).
- Thursday - woke up with the same headache. Had to have a biopsy on my thyroid (no worries, I'm sure everything is fine. Power of positive thinking.), five needles poking in my neck. Not supposed to be lifting Sadie - should have been spending the day taking it easy with ice on my neck. However, I was dealing with the washer issue. Went to Lowe's to check some out, came home to give a report of what I found to Kris, dropped off laundry at a generous neighbor's house, back to Lowe's to make a purchase, Sadie flips out of the shopping cart landing on head and then flat on her back, she screams, manager wants to call an ambulance, I frantically try to get in touch with Kris, take her to an emergency clinic, she's fine, pick up laundry from friend's house, back home.
And the week isn't over yet. I think tomorrow I'll find a cave and hibernate for a few days. Anyone care to join me?!