- the heat - that just goes without saying
- the radio - why are all radio stations so annoying? I can never seem to be able to find any good music on. I'd often rather listen to Sadie's silly music.
- the price of gas. And groceries. And everything else.
- other drivers - aaahhhhh!!!!
- coming up with new things to cook for dinner - although I did come home from the grocery store today with a couple of ideas.
- headaches - why are they back?!
Wow, who sounds like a grouch today? Yeah, me. I had to get out in the heat today, but before I was able to go to Target and the grocery store I had to get gas. After spending a fortune to fill up my car, I had to drive behind people who didn't take driver's ed. I obviously came home with a headache. However, there are....
Things That Really Make Me Happy These Days:
- the Funfetti cookies that are in the oven
- my home that has wonderful a/c
- my husband who works so hard every single day
- this girl who I get to go pick up very soon - I miss her!
|I caught her in a rare moment of seriousness before going to "camp" this morning.|
Things may bug me, but....life is still great. I have much to be thankful for.